Macromedia

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

garyf

On some sites I get the following.

"Security Warning"

"Do you want to install Macromedia Flash Player?"

It is necessary to view this page or site...

I click No all the time and the page or site works just fine..

How, if at all possible, can I eliminate receiving this Security Warning for Macromedia? I do not want to install it.

Thank you.

Gary

The web sites giving you the Macromedia offer have animated features that require Flash to work on your computer. What you're seeing is the page without the Flash animation. I've never seen the warning since I ensure that Flash is always installed on my computers, so I don't know if that message is from the site or your system.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online