Magellan 2036MU update disaster help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hisbeauty4ashes

Hi all I am new to this fourm. I am hoping you can help.

I went to update my Magellan Roadmate 2036 MU for a road trip. when I updated the software it said error when trying to upload do you want to try again. So I tried again the same thing. Now it is stuck on start up mode. I tried to reset it by holding the slider button for 20 sec but that did not work.

Any Advice for me?

Thanks so much

Drabdr

Brad
Is there a little pin hole on the side of the unit for a reset?

Drabdr

Brad
All the research I saw seem to lead to one place: sending it back to Magellan. :(
All the things I read and saw said that if you can't get it to reset by the standard method (you stated you already tried), and there is no small manual reset switch, that there is most likely a problem with the unit.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online