1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Maginon FS 500 software.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Jospe, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jospe

Jospe Thread Starter

Hi Folks

Thanks for letting me join.

I am having extreme difficulty downloading the Maginon FS 500 Film Scanner software, from the supplied disc. A quick search on Google reveals that others have the same problem.

Every time I load the disc, The Maginon FS 500 logo shows up, revealing 3 greyed out options.

Installation.......... this turns black when clicking with mouse. but nothing happens ( countless efforts )
    Users Manual..... this works and reveals the complete:confused: user manual as supplied in the box
    Exit.....................this works !

Using Windows 7 on HP Pavillion desktop

Film scanner purchased from Aldi. Original item returned to store and replaced.

Regards

Jospe

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
  3. Jospe

Jospe Thread Starter

Thank you Liz. I will try it. Jospe

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1147265

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice