mahjong garden to go waterwheel broke

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

beebee2000

my game plays the other 2 games but when i click on the waterwheel my computer crashes to my desk top. i have windows xp and i played the game whem i first bought it. when i next played it --the game waterwheel crashed to the desk top. the other 2 games play just fine. this is my second game i've bought--thinking something was wrong with the game.. help please.

How long ago was the game made?

Read and do everything in this thread, and if nothing works, post back with a dxdiag report.

The waterwheel game did work once, correct?

beebee2000 said:
my game plays the other 2 games but when i click on the waterwheel my computer crashes to my desk top. i have windows xp and i played the game whem i first bought it. when i next played it --the game waterwheel crashed to the desk top. the other 2 games play just fine. this is my second game i've bought--thinking something was wrong with the game.. help please.
Did this person ever find out what was wrong with Mahjong Garden's Waterwheel game? I am having the very same exact problem! The game did play perfect when I had purchased it 5 days ago. All of a sudden Waterwheel crashes on my desktop. But you are able to play the other two games, Traditional and Garden Mahjong. I keep trying to contact Pogo's game support and I have not had a response.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You may want to check for any patches if you haven't done so already

Thanks. I already checked for patches for the game. Nothing is available. I am on the BBB site and I had found pogo.com's number. I will be making a phone call soon.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Can you redownload it since you have purchased it?

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled it back in. Also I now have trymedia.com phone number. I am so frustrated because it is also happening to one of my friends as well. Then I read in this forum their is 5 complaints including mine.
On BBB's site, Pogo. com has 10 complaints and trymedia.com (trymedia systems) has 3 complaints. I am going to be giving them a call. I will see what they say to resolve the problem since I see a lot of complaints on this forum.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
(y) good luck. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help. I don't download those games. :(

Well, I called and you get their automated service, of course. It says go to trygames.com for technical issues. They do not discuss technical problems via phone. They only discuss billing. Nice, huh?

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
yeah i hate the companies that passes the buck around

Tidus4Yuna said:
yeah i hate the companies that passes the buck around
Yes, now that is true. Once I do fix the problem, I am sure to let this forum know. Thank yoiu for all your wonderful help. :cool:

ok, I got the waterwheel working. You must enter in a new name on the main screen for it to work.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
maybe a time limit or a limit of some kind?

I tried changing player's name and the game crashed. It also crashes with 'Garden.' I looked up Help at the Pogo website, and they said they've detected a problem with 'Waterwheel' and that they're working on a patch. When? I'm confused that it worked perfectly well during the demo period. I'm more than disappointed it doesn't work now, since I bought it especially for 'Waterwheel,' and I'm disgusted that it's still being sold as a properly working program. Live and learn, I guess.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online