mahjong garden to go waterwheel broke

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
I have the same problem as other people that purchaed Majong Garden To Go. First of all I can't believe a company like Electronic Arts (programer)would put a game on the market with a major bug. I have sent 5 support requests to Pogo.com without results(except junk computer generated messages). My next step will to contact Electronic Arts to see if I get a solution to fix the bug. (IF ANYONE HAVS MORE INFO PLEASE REPLY.) Thanks Dave K.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
of all I can't believe a company like Electronic Arts (programer)would put a game on the market with a major bug.
Welcome to our world! :D I assume that you haven't bought any other EA Games like the EA Sports series, C&C: Generals etc :D

I finally recieved E-Mail response from E.A for Pogo. This is a copy of official fix:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Pogo technical support. I am sorry that you are having difficulty. I assure you your e-mail is being read. Your e-mail has been escalated to me.
Please try the following to get waterwheel to work:
Please try the following:

Open Mahjong,
click at the top where it says "user"
In the user select screen, create a new user called "TempUser"
Once you have this new user, click the trash can next to your user name,
Now click on "Create new User" and make your old screen name again.
Now select your user name and try playing again.
If this solved your issue, please update your incident and letus know. Your feedback is useful to us and the EA community.

-Pogo Bret

I finally recieved E-Mail response from E.A for Pogo. This is a copy of official fix:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Pogo technical support. I am sorry that you are having difficulty. I assure you your e-mail is being read. Your e-mail has been escalated to me.
Please try the following to get waterwheel to work:
Please try the following:

Open Mahjong,
click at the top where it says "user"
In the user select screen, create a new user called "TempUser"
Once you have this new user, click the trash can next to your user name,
Now click on "Create new User" and make your old screen name again.
Now select your user name and try playing again.
If this solved your issue, please update your incident and letus know. Your feedback is useful to us and the EA community.

-Pogo Bret

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online