1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mahoe problem...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by qqsachin, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qqsachin

qqsachin Thread Starter

Hello Techsupport guy..
    I had posted a lot of threads about my problem but I just could'nt continue because of my pc.I orginally had a D946GIZ board,2GB of RAM,core2duo e6600 processor,Sparkle geforce 8400gs...
    I brought myself a XFX Gt 240 1 GB DDR3,so that I can play GTA 4..But the next day I had an error reading"unsufficent resources to complete API".Soon my computer pro came by and took away my CPU.He repaired my motherboard took away 1Gig of ram and isntalled Win 7.I could'nt find a sound driver for Win 7....and lost all data from my seagate 120gb space..
    I reinstalled win XP,had troubles finding sound driver.Now had a problem with sound....got myself a new sound Card...

FInally my PC had a lot of problems..IF i use it for two hours ..BSOD...sometimes the audio driver malfunctions....Is there some problem with my motherboard??hard disk???He too told me that the speeds of the hard disk,motherboard,memory sticks did'nt"match" with the speed of the GPU.....HELP...!!!!

I did all this to play Gta 4..But Frequent BSODs....
    Spent some 200 dollars so far.....Pls comment ASAP.... i am expectin a BSOD any moment........
    Sorry for makin this post so big....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973354

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice