1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mail Merge and then email

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mmbc_voltron, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmbc_voltron

mmbc_voltron Thread Starter

I have a letter that I want to email out to a group of 50-100 clients but I want it to be personal with their name in the letter.
    Is there a way to do a mail merge with a contact group from outlook and then email each letter for the individual person?
    I know how to do a mail merge but that would be for printing and mailing.
    I know I could take the time and email each letter individually but that would take a while.
    I have Office Pro 2007

never mind i figured it out. The only tricky part was trying to add and attachment.
    I had to save the file to my website and then provide a link to the document so they could open it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648198

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice