Mail merge issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tonyam

Hi, great forum.

I am looking for some help on a merge issue. Have set up an excel database with 3 rows (a header row, a data row and a formula row). I have set up a macro in word to auto merge and print the document i want, hoever it keeps pulling across data from row 3, ignoring my macro which is clearing the recipient list and choosing the line i want.

Any ideas on how to change the macro code and what with, or how to alter the database sheet for the 3rd row to be ignored?

Thanks in advance(y)

I've never heard of 'Mail Merge' executing a macro from Excel. Maybe possible, has this worked before?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online