Mail Merge Lost Outlook Contacts in Document

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

a-hawks

So maybe it's late and I'm cranky, but I didn't see this thread already.

Microsoft Office 2000 - Win Me (unfortunately)

I'm trying to mail merge my Outlook Contacts/Address book into a printed document to carry between computers. It works great using "use address book" and looks fabulous if I do say so myself. The problem is that it skips many of my contacts. It doesn't matter if I sort or filter the records. It skips the same people and I don't see any similarities among the skipped records.

I'm open to suggestions because this is just weird.

Anne Troy

Anne
a-hawks:
I've considered your post, and can only think to test the doc on my PC. If that's an option for you, email to [email protected]. I'll see if it does the same here and, if so, why...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online