1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mail Server problem.

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by akarsan, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akarsan

akarsan Thread Starter

Hi all, would like to have your opinion on an error i received when trying to send an email to a counterpart of mine in another country.

when ever i send the mail, the mail will be stuck at their server and an undeliverable notification will be sent back to me. after checking on my server what was the error status, it only states "DATA" as the error.

i manage to telnet to the SMTP server and tried sending a test mail via telnet, the mail server stops responding after the DATA command. please advice if there is anything that i should do on my side and also on my counterpart side.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222498

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice