Mail Server problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

akarsan

Hi all, would like to have your opinion on an error i received when trying to send an email to a counterpart of mine in another country.

when ever i send the mail, the mail will be stuck at their server and an undeliverable notification will be sent back to me. after checking on my server what was the error status, it only states "DATA" as the error.

i manage to telnet to the SMTP server and tried sending a test mail via telnet, the mail server stops responding after the DATA command. please advice if there is anything that i should do on my side and also on my counterpart side.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online