1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mail showing in sent item but not delivered to reciepient

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by vinayak86, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. vinayak86

vinayak86 Thread Starter

Hi,
    i m having one use in organisation.he tries to send mails to multiple reciepeint (arround 8-12) in To and Cc filed,that mail shows in sent item but not delivered to them.
    we r using Zimbra mail client .mail is configured in outlook 2007 on users machine.

Please help me in this matter.

Thanks
    Vinayak

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    do any emails get through or are all failing
    do you get any emails back - about the recipient not being recognised
    can he just send a test mail to one person and does it work

3. vinayak86

vinayak86 Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply etaf.
    there is no any bounce back mail he get.When i tried to test mail (among the one reciepients who dident get mail)also to the other mail Ids, mail delivered.but this issue is with only to the BULK mail reciepient (not more than 15-20).

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i cant think of a reason why that may not work with bulk emails, unless the email service is doing something - who host the email ? perhaps they have some sort of filter to stop people sending multiple emails

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083491

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice