MailFrontier

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PopPicker

I've been using MailFrontier spam remover desktop free edition for around 4 years, and was really great,removing spam , in fact almost all of it.

However after the last update, it started a "30 day to go proceedure" and then yesterday failed to run. Also at the same time Outlook Express began to crash. Anyway I uninstalled and everything is working now.

But... my question is, what other free spam removers are there? I'd rather one that works within Outlook Express than on the server. That was the beauty of MailFriontier but at US$29.95 per PC it makes it very expensive, I have several.

I'm trying ChoiceMail right now, but it's so complicated. I want simple.

Looking forward to the repsonses.

PP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online