Mailing solution using shared host

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TerryMate

Hello all,

I use a shared hosting service from one of the reputable web hosts. I have over 11K emails from subscribers to my website. For some reason, the host has disable the feature of sending to morethan 500 emails at a time or on a day unless I moved to a VPS or dedicated server. What I would like to know is:

1) [question deleted by mod.]

2) If there is a host that would allow me to send emails (I'm looking for cheap, shared and anything that would get me to do the job without payng quite deeds)

3) [question deleted by mod]

Please guide me.

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online