1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mailwasher Pro 3.2.0 Out !

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by joe2cool, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe2cool

joe2cool Thread Starter

Hi New upgrade available 3.2.0...'MailWasher Pro'

MailWasher Pro is your answer to getting rid of spam, viruses and unwanted e-mail. It's so effective and easy to use, you'll find it becomes one of the most useful programs on your computer.

Receive only the e-mail you want. View all e-mail before you download it, then delete or bounce the e-mail back to the sender so your address appears to be invalid. Great for getting off e-mail lists.

A great time saver. Keep only the e-mail you want and get rid of the ones you don't.
    Comprehensive filtering, fuzzy logic and the use of internal and external blacklists to stop spam.
    Friends' list, so you can easily recognise the e-mail you want to keep.
    Easy to use and works with any e-mail program.
    Compatible with Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000 and XP. Works with any POP3, AOL, IMAP and Hotmail/MSN e-mail accounts, and all e-mail programs.
    Unlimited free upgrades and e-mail technical support for one year. Renewal fee $9.95 per annum.

Or FREE Support & Upgrades For Life For ones who donated before a certain date !

2. Red Boy

Red Boy

I'm one of those, joe2cool, that donated before a certain date, so I get the free support and upgrades. I, of course, have already installed the new version. It is simply great. I believe that Mailwasher Pro may well be the most efficacious program I have ever downloaded. I can't imagine being without it. Would hope that more people would examine it. It has made life easier for me.

Red Boy

3. joe2cool

joe2cool Thread Starter

I agree Red Boy..excellent program....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168230

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice