1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MailWasher Pro Blacklist: Automotically delete?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Red Boy, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Boy

Red Boy Thread Starter

joe2cool and hewee, do you guys have your MailWasher Pro set up to automatically delete blacklisted e-mails? And, if so, has it presented any problems for you? I don't have mine set up to automatically delete but was wondering if perhaps I should.

I make this request of you two because I know you all use MailWasher Pro and are two of the most gifted computer techs on this site. However, I would not be adverse to hearing from any others that use MailWasher Pro and how they have their's configured.

Thanks,

Red Boy:confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!