Main task bar moved from bottom to top of screen???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sue C

How do I get my main task bar back to where it was located--with the "start" button at the bottom left of my screen? It suddenly changed to the top right corner while my husband was browsing Ebay, and I don't know how to get it back down. (all the icons moved, too, like for IE and desktop and the time, etc.) Everything is listed on the far right in a column. If I drag the box over, it only goes about half way and everything is listed horizontally on the top right corner. Please help.

I'm using Windows 98 on an IBM pc.

Thanks,
Sue

Click it and hold down the left mouse button....drag it where you want it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online