Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Major browser problem... please help

794 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Skymx99 
#1 ·
I'm not exactly sure what the problem could be here, but this is what is happening.

I am running mozilla firefox 2.0 and Internet explorer. I have the same problem with both of them. From what I can tell, this basically only happens on sites you have to login to, but 80% of the the time you have to refresh the page like 15-20 times to get it to even load. Then once it does load, only a handful of pictures will display. Sometimes none of the style sheets or whatever the site uses loads either and it is just straight html. Also, none of the integrated media players will work. Places like you tube, myspace, etc. I have the latest flash, shockwave, and windows media players. From what I have read online there are some ActiveX problems with firefox, could this be a problem?

I just moved from AZ to KY and did not have this problem in AZ. I wasn't on a router there though. But all other computers on the network work just fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, this is the most annoying computer problem I have ever had. lol

#2 ·
In IE, click on Tools> Internet Options> Content tab> AutoComplete button, and click the Clear Forms and Clear Passwords buttons then click OK. Go the the General tab and click Delete Cookies and Delete Files and select Delete all offline content on the dialog box, then click OK. Click Clear History button and then Apply and OK. Close IE and 0pen Firefox and click Tools and click Clear Private Data. Close Firefox and then try the sites again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.