Major League Baseball (MLB) 2014-2021

valis

good lord.....between that and Mahomes landing a half-BILLION dollar contract I dunno.....did someone forget this is a game?

ekim68

Mike

valis

Glad Bumgarner wasnt given a no-hit last night. Good rule in the face of a bad one....

valis

Got the Twinkies on....Byron Baxter had a night tell you what....fun dude to watch

valis

Its weird....last time they had this many no-hitters so early was 69....lowered the mound in 68....

Also looks like I quoted the incorrect text. Apologies my friend...

valis

Btw...see what Ohtani did last night? This guy is beyond generational....like a once a century type player...

ekim68

Mike
I don't seem to have good luck with my TV viewing habits these days. I started watching Ohtani and then got distracted, (easy to do) and didn't finish the game. A few days back on two separate occassions I missed the last inning of the Duck Women Softball games and didn't see our comebacks. Oh bother... :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts