Major League Baseball (MLB) 2014-2021

valis

Before that actually. Thats what delineates the live ball era from the dead ball

valis

Here you go Mike....the Pierce All Time team.

P: Maddux

C: Yogi

1b: Lou Gehrig

2b: Ryne Sandberg

SS: The Wizard of Oz

3b: Brooksie

LF: Teddy Williams

CF: Say Hey Willie

RF: Ruth

ekim68

Mike
Speaking of live/dead ball. The Zombro incident made me wonder if head gear is in the future for pitchers. And what the design would be in regards to 'close fit' or 'Darth Vader' styles. :eek:

Marketeers, start your engines.. :cool:

valis

Stros and altuve kicking fanny and taking names. #dos record by 1 game in all of mlb.

Still a buncha cheaters though.

ekim68

Mike
Yep, last Wednesday was the worst at 116 degrees, which is a record and highly unusual. It's back down to normal now. Reminds me of that old classic: Oh the Weather Patterns, they are a Changin'.

valis

Yep, last Wednesday was the worst at 116 degrees, which is a record and highly unusual. It's back down to normal now. Reminds me of that old classic: Oh the Weather Patterns, they are a Changin'.
Good lord. Thats AZ weather, not Oregon...be safe man. Deaths over 500 now. No a/c up there as its not needed.

ekim68

Mike
Thanks Tim... (y) (BTW we have a/c and I started in on a small stack of books waiting for me. ) :cool:

valis

Thank goodness. Wiki shows over 600 deaths and I know its bad. Stay safe man.

Knee deep in a Robert B. Parker series. Hardboiled detective stuff in the 80's. Books are fluff, airline fare, can read one in a day but hey i enjoy them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online