Major League Baseball (MLB) 2014-2021

valis

WOW - 47 runs against Baltimore in 4 games (3-1)
We're looking for a wild card spot.. here's hoping!
Go Jays Go!
Yeah was watching the Braves game and the update stated 22 to 5 in the 6th....had to think about that for minute....

No kidding, first thought was Argonauts and when the heck did Baltimore get a CFL team....

valis

for the Ohtani fans (of which I'm unabashedly one).....https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/32298201/shohei-ohtani-expanded-possible-baseball

There are numbers, of course, that both numb and blow the mind -- 45 homers, 24 stolen bases, 99 runs, 98 RBIs, 156 K's in 130⅓ innings on the mound

valis

Can you imagine how clear it would have been if everyone had a Smart Phone back then? :eek:

However, it's a Classic and I never get tired of watching it .. (y)
I just cant get over 483'....we need to bring that back...

valis

Stayed up late to watch Pads/Dodgers, glad I did. 4 dingers in the 8th, plus a double. Anytime 18 bases are surrendered in 3 outs is generally not a good sign.

Funny thing; Watched Dodgers @ Rockies back at the beginning of the year and the Rocks did the same thing to the Dodgers. Other than that I can't remember seeing a 4 HR inning.

valis

Watching Dodgers/Giants and had no idea that Yaz's grandson was a big leaguer. Awesome.

ekim68

Mike
I'm also watching it, and the Arizona St. game, however the Wildcard game was a Hoot.. :cool:

valis

Got Stros/White Sox on and straight up rooting for the Pale Hose. Astros may be my least favorite team right now.

valis

and mind you, I love Dusty Baker and hate LaRussa. I just can't root for cheaters. Get rid of Altuve, Bregman, and Correa and I'll give them the stink-eye and re-evaluate. Until then, nope. Go Sox.

ekim68

Mike
Looks like the Astros are moving on much to your chagrin. I've been rooting for the Dodgers this time around and it looks like they forgot how to hit. (Much to Scherzer's chagrin..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online