Major League Baseball (MLB) 2014-2021

valis

Yeah but to end a birth in the NLCS with a check swing call?

Cmon man.

ekim68

Mike
An old discussion coming up.. :eek: :cool:

Would robot umpires have prevented the Wilmer Flores Giants-Dodgers controversy?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ct-ends-with-crash-kills-one-woman/ar-AAPC5Ci

Amid all the talk over the controversial Los Angeles Dodgers-San Francisco Giants checked swing Thursday night about what the umpire did, what he may have gotten wrong and how it might have changed the course of baseball history, a more fundamental question was mostly left unasked: Do we need an umpire in the first place?

valis

No kidding.

Got to say, its been a heckuva postseason. I had Rays winning it over the Giants, shows what I know.

valis

Man I was so rooting for Taylor to get 4. Oddly enough, more perfect games than 4 hr games.

ekim68

Mike
Yep, I was rooting for Taylor for the fourth home run, but as it stands he's tied with Reggie Jackson for the post season.. :cool:

valis

Nope. Aint rooting for them. Am rooting for Dusty though he's earned it God knows. Love that dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online