Major League Baseball (MLB) 2014-2021

ekim68

Mike
So now I'm rooting for the Braves and I've been a Fan of Freddie Freeman so it will be easy.. (y) However, an odd thing... In the last series I didn't like Rosario and even shouted at my TV. *sigh* And now: Go Rosario....... :cool:

valis

“I equate them to the steroid glikeuys,” one top MLB team executive said Monday. “They’re stained for the rest of their careers.”
Agree one million percent.

I tested for the PDX police department like a quarter century ago and did pretty dang well all the way through. I probably could have gotten a job with them. Then I realized what that would entail; me driving in traffic with a loaded weapon. That may not be such a good idea.

In that vein, it's a good thing that I'm not the baseball commissioner because I am not sure they'd be playing yet. I would very much not be surprised if, if the time comes, this will haunt their HOF nomination. I can guarantee you right now I'd never vote for them.

valis

freaking Charlie Morton....pitched on a broken leg last night....

ekim68

Mike
It amazes me the different scenarios with all of the Pitchers... They're talking about a Bullpen game or two for the next games... I can't imagine what strength and endurance the Pitchers face all season and then be ready for the Series.. :eek:

valis

It amazes me the different scenarios with all of the Pitchers... They're talking about a Bullpen game or two for the next games... I can't imagine what strength and endurance the Pitchers face all season and then be ready for the Series.. :eek:
Yup....the 'stragery' is awesome. Math and stats and hunches.

valis

Braves win this their bullpen deserves a collective huge raise. Good game, good series, good postseason.

ekim68

Mike
Looks like it's going back to the Astro's home field... I agree it's been a good series and as much as I think the Umps have a problem with the Strike Zone, they're at least equal opportunity ball/strike callers for both sides... :eek: The Good thing is, we have another Game... :cool:

ekim68

Mike
Max Fried had the game of his life and Atlanta wins... :cool: Got to really hand it to the coach who's been in the organization for 35 years... :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online