MAJOR MEDIA PROBLEM!!!(plz help)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cl2yp71c

I am not sure when or how this problem came to be. When in WMP 10, and press the "now playing" tab it automatically closes without an error message. This occures similary in browsers in a manner in which when it streams a wma or wmv file it(browser) closes, i have tried this with several browsers and the effects are the same however the browsers work with quicktime and real files perfectly fine. Now I downloaded winamp and when I press "show info"(requires internet connection) for a playing song, winamp closes. It also closes when I play shoutCAST Radio but not when I play "Winamp Music". I am guessing this problem consists because of the connection to the internet or the windows media protocol.

I am using Win. XP Pro

thx for ur time:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online