1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Major Netscape 7 problem...

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by binaryghost, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. binaryghost

binaryghost Thread Starter

ok this is my story........ few days ago, i clicked on a jpg file and a "open with" window poped up so i thought odd, i thought n7 automanically handles these files, but i choosed ACDSee (an image utility) and everytime after that when i hold down shift and left click something, (shortcut for downloading target) it will tag the .jpg extension to the original file and say it's a JPEG. so i went into preference and deleted the association. But now, everytime i log in hotmail, the right frame and teh ad banner is runed based on a server side .dll (alot of on line stores uses them) which netscape should process internally, but instead it popes up a window and ask how should it be handled and i picked netscape but it will just pop another window and ask again..... how do i restore teh default setting???

2. hewee

hewee

3. binaryghost

binaryghost Thread Starter

sorry can't find the answer there.

4. hewee

hewee

5. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

I also use Netscape 7.0 but I am not able to understand your problem. Can you please clarify it a bit? If possible, post a screen shot.

For screen shot, use Print Screen and Paste it in Paint. Save the file as JPEG.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113670

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice