Make all email that is recieved from my hotmail account go to another email address.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

computer_pet

Hi

Is there some way of moving all messages from my hotmail account to another email address? So when I emails are sent to my hotmail address they are then sent to my other email address, (then deleted from hotmail).
Is there a program that can sit on the desktop that is always checking hotmail, and when a email is recieved it is then sent to another email address? (this address is not a hotmail address).

Any possibilities??

etaf

First Name
Wayne
possibly
if you have outlook express linked to your hotmail account you can run a rule on the mail - not sure if it works on webmail cia outlook/outlook express
but the rume to forward certainly works

computer_pet

not exactly what I am looking for. A program that is like a service, maybe even a mail server???? Something that sits on your taskbar or is even hidden (but overcourse does not take up to much CPU).

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online