1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

make newsletter availalbe website or email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by renfri, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. renfri

renfri Thread Starter

We create a newsletter in Publisher & then send to printers to print & then mail out. We are looking at creating a pdf file & either put on website or send in an email. We are not very knowledgeable & not up-to-date with technology. We have a simple website using FrontPage 2000. We are upgrading to Microsoft Office 2007. We are running Server 2008 in Terminal Services & we do not have Exchange for Outlook. We just use regular Outlook through our Internet provider. Which way would be the easiest/cheapest & what would we have to have to do it? What do we have to have to manage pdf files. Thanks so much for any input!

2. VistaRookie

VistaRookie

Someone might write you a book to explain everything you need to know?

Otherwise some hard work on your part would be needed. As an
    example, go to the library and get "up-to-date with technology."
    Especially if that is where you intend to be working in the future.

3. renfri

renfri Thread Starter

I don't have a problem researching something but sometimes you need pointed in the right dierection. I know that Office 2007 with SP2 is suppose to handle PDF files. Logically thinking, if you can create a pdf file in Publisher 2007 you should be able to send it in Outlook 2007. I do not find pdf as an option in Save As in Publisher 2007. If it worked like different forums say it should be doable through Office 2007. I thought someone might be able to help me.

4. VistaRookie

VistaRookie

THAT is a much more direct question and I am sure someone can
    help with that.

You can send a pdf file as an attachment with pretty much any email
    client. I am not a Publisher or MS Outlook expert but there are
    programs that you can use to create pdf files.

Here is one, there are others. Freeware
    Create PDF for free, Free PDF Utilities, Save PDF Forms, Edit PDF easily.:
    http://www.cutepdf.com/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/843771

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice