make up words

lol Nice game! I love making up words. Here, have a couple that my friends, Ava and Margo made up. They were chatting with a girl who had just found out she was pregnant. Margo asked, "Well, is this a good thing or a bad thing?" And the girl said, "Well, both." And struggling for an appropriate response, Ava said, "Oh. Um. Congratubummer!" And Margo, without missing a beat, comes back with, "Sorrylations!"

:D That story slays me.

[email protected]

Banned
DiSaidSo said:
lol Nice game! I love making up words. Here, have a couple that my friends, Ava and Margo made up. They were chatting with a girl who had just found out she was pregnant. Margo asked, "Well, is this a good thing or a bad thing?" And the girl said, "Well, both." And struggling for an appropriate response, Ava said, "Oh. Um. Congratubummer!" And Margo, without missing a beat, comes back with, "Sorrylations!"

:D That story slays me.
that is so funny
i want more to join

Well, it's kind of late here (don't know where you are ;) ), but I bet it'll pick up in the morning. (y)

How about Jackhole? The non-cussing cuss word?

I have always been fond of "dumaflith" its the word to discribe something you can't remember. And lets not ever forget the "knuten valve" you ask whats a Knuten Valve? well silly its that part on your car right next to the muffler bearing................:cool:

My brothers and I have made up words since we were kids. One in particular that I'll never forget is "ONK!!"

That was the sound my youngest brother made when he was accidently crocked while we were having a wrestling match. Getting crocked soon became known as getting "onked". The threat of "keep it up and you will be onked" was a very real threat.

"I am gonna onk you" was just as deadly. There are many more words we made up. I'll check back on this thread with some more remembered "words". :D:D:p

How about roaded.

Once a road has been laid, it is roaded.

"I wonder what this place looked like before it was roaded."

Compliments of my wife.

Nunion or nunions = made-up word by an ex b/f to describe my female body parts (top and bottom). It's been so long I forget how the word was started :eek: but it was supposed to be something like onion-shaped with the n in front.
Btw, we're talking lovely big Spanish onions, not the puny little cooking onions ;) :p :D

Carolyn :cool:

Fluker.... this older guy i work with... vety good christian fellow... anyways..
he says fluker.. instead of... no L yah know..i know i cant say it in here :)

anyways.. cracks me up every time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts