1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

make up words

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Discussion' started by [email protected], Feb 9, 2005.

Advertisement
  1. john@help

[email protected] Banned Thread Starter

make up words
    like joom

2. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

lol Nice game! I love making up words. Here, have a couple that my friends, Ava and Margo made up. They were chatting with a girl who had just found out she was pregnant. Margo asked, "Well, is this a good thing or a bad thing?" And the girl said, "Well, both." And struggling for an appropriate response, Ava said, "Oh. Um. Congratubummer!" And Margo, without missing a beat, comes back with, "Sorrylations!"

:D That story slays me.

3. john@help

that is so funny
    i want more to join

4. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

Well, it's kind of late here (don't know where you are ;) ), but I bet it'll pick up in the morning. (y)

How about Jackhole? The non-cussing cuss word?

5. AKA Arizona

AKA Arizona

I have always been fond of "dumaflith" its the word to discribe something you can't remember. And lets not ever forget the "knuten valve" you ask whats a Knuten Valve? well silly its that part on your car right next to the muffler bearing................:cool:

6. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

My brothers and I have made up words since we were kids. One in particular that I'll never forget is "ONK!!"

That was the sound my youngest brother made when he was accidently crocked while we were having a wrestling match. Getting crocked soon became known as getting "onked". The threat of "keep it up and you will be onked" was a very real threat.

"I am gonna onk you" was just as deadly. There are many more words we made up. I'll check back on this thread with some more remembered "words". :D:D:p

7. Dreambringer

Dreambringer

How about roaded.

Once a road has been laid, it is roaded.

"I wonder what this place looked like before it was roaded."

Compliments of my wife.

8. vlrbsf

vlrbsf

Ever been to Balmer? (commonly known as Baltimore)

9. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

Nunion or nunions = made-up word by an ex b/f to describe my female body parts (top and bottom). It's been so long I forget how the word was started :eek: but it was supposed to be something like onion-shaped with the n in front.
    Btw, we're talking lovely big Spanish onions, not the puny little cooking onions ;) :p :D

Carolyn :cool:

10. ashes@work

[email protected]

First Name:
    Ashley
    Fluker.... this older guy i work with... vety good christian fellow... anyways..
    he says fluker.. instead of... no L yah know..i know i cant say it in here :)

anyways.. cracks me up every time...

11. john@help

your all very good

12. Litehawk

Litehawk

eion
    just rolls of the tongue don't it?

13. g-whiz

g-whiz

econical

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328397

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice