1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Making a DVD

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Enfrcr911, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Enfrcr911

Enfrcr911 Thread Starter

This friend of minds,gave me this DVD to copy.I said"yes".I can do it..Apperently not.I did what I could with an old DVD that had Video movies and 100 pictures.which was on a DVD+R and converted to a DVD-R by fileing it..no video though..I just had to buy "New"DVD+R and I had a few DVD-R handy to make his family Dvd possible..But one catch...?I`ve been doing a Awsome DVD in the Windows Movie Maker..And my DVD`s only plays for PC only..?I got Sonic my DVD and My Record plus Kodac and Studio Ver 9.0 which is out of date due to upgrade...$$.

Is there a free Program that will let me make this Picture and music file that I did come to life..For all formats..Like home DVD players.? I hope its free..I got nero..that didn`t work.I can check File hippo.com.But I don`t know whats good on making a DVD for Playing on your DVD player..Its the foremats that bugs me.My DVD plays it on my PC..dam why no where else.All ,I want too do is make a simple photo DVD with a song background...TY..

I really would appreciate any help..

2. Enfrcr911

Enfrcr911 Thread Starter

It took me 16 hrs to converting the DVD+R into DVD-R doing a file on top of that I just took half of the 100 picture that was on that old DVD which half was blurry and sideways and made a 7.00 minute miracle.with music.but only for PC.

What format do I need so it can play it on a standard Home DVD player.What software can find online that will do that ?

3. Enfrcr911

Enfrcr911 Thread Starter

I checked another members post with the same problem..Videohelp.com might help..this is gonna be tricky..wish me luck.

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Why didn't you just do a simple disk copy? I don't get the point of converting anything.

5. Hughv

Hughv

Nero Vision Express works well, or DVD Flick.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973121

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice