making all cells equal length...?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

paulb100

I have a cell that has 10 columns in I have links (a word in each column) is there an option in DW CS3 that will spread the spacing equally? - each word is different length so each cell is diff width but i'd like the spacing between the words to be equal so it spread out evenly

thanks

colinsp

Colin
If I am understanding what you want just set the column width to 10% of each of the columns. so just
Code:
<td width="10%">

paulb100

thanks, but its not that - i was wanting it so that the words in the cells were evenly spaced from each other... each word is a diff length - it was just the 'spacing' between words i wanted equal...never mind ive eyeballed it in now , thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online