making image with notepad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

somak_de

Recently i come accros a txt file where a image is drawn using various keyboard characters like @ # & etc. it was very nice and i wonder to do this type of image is there any way in photoshop or we have do it manually by typing. there must be some other way because i dont think that the image i saw was made manually. please help

I really think that these images are usually created manually. Some are very intricate and no doubt took mountains of time to produce, but I've never seen any software that simulates these figures. Nevertheless, probably someone has made such a thing. But, isn't that cheating?

somak_de

well the software i previously mentioned was nice and i made this one with it..look at least from 5 ft away to get the exact view

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online