1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Malware killing all anti-virus software & preventing exe files from running-PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by rehamq, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rehamq

rehamq Thread Starter

Hi everyone!

My system is infected with malware because it's doing several things:

1) It started being awfully slow 2 days ago and it freezes on me any time I try to run any browser. And I regularly run super anti Spyware and malware bites so it cleans most things.

2) It paralyzes any anti virus software I try to run a third into its analysis then everything freezes and I have to restart my laptop.

3) I can't open any exe files I download whatsoever. I tried downloading adwcleaner but I couldn't even run the exe files or any other exe files at all.

4) Netflix started crashing on me for no reason and that was my first clue into finding out it's malware.

I already backed up all my files, pics, music, and documents. I am attaching a picture of TSG below because I'm sending this from my phone as I'm having all sorts of issues with my browsers crashing. I'm looking at buying a new laptop because I'm definitely due for an upgrade but I would like this one to run a bit longer if possible because I'm too busy to adjust to a new laptop now. Geek squad want $150 to clean it up. Any other alternatives?! Please help it's desperate!

Thank you so much in advance :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1166292

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice