1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Malware or spyware question?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by incase, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incase

incase Thread Starter

Recently I came to this forum and since have solved my spyaxe problem, however I have no sound now and was wondering if that would have been affected during the spyaxe problem and how would one restore it, if possible? any help would be greatly appreciated thank you:D

2. wacor

wacor Banned

Go into the control panel and open up the administrative tools folder. then open up the computer management folder... on the left side you will see device manager. open up that file and see if there are any folder on the right side that have a big yellow question mark next to them.

if there is a big yellow question mark next to the audio you may need to update or download a new driver if somwhow you lost it. that is not that difficult to do.

another option would be to do a System Restore if you have Windows XP and see if that does anything.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/436504

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice