Man Law/Women Law

Izme

Stephen
Ok OK.....I thought it would be a good time to lay down some laws that we might want to impose on the opposite sex....which requires them to agree of course :eek: :p

Men should not cook or do house chores on football day :mad:

:p

Izme

Stephen
I'd like to see how many men would like to add harem's as a viable/workable man law :eek: :D

don't worry..we don't want them to wear burkahs...just tight lil genie outfits"

Izme

Stephen
WE were all sitting at a big table at the bar when one guy said "men are from mar's and women are from venus"

One of the gals at the table said...oh come onnn...we all know men come from Uranus :eek: :D

izme said:
Men should not cook or do house chores on football day :mad:

:p

Agreed.... :D But men must do the cooking and other household chores the rest of the time (y)

*Looking at calander.... SUNday, MONday , TUESday, WEDNESday, THURSday, FRIday, SATURday, ..... Ha!....no FOOTBALLday :D *

izme said:
I'd like to see how many men would like to add harem's as a viable/workable man law :eek: :D

don't worry..we don't want them to wear burkahs...just tight lil genie outfits"

And every woman should have a staff of Chippendale servents to cater to her every whim!

Uniform also required ;)

clhcpa

Banned
And we're actually on to the trick that they taught you when you were little. You know the one........the best way to keep from having to do something for your wife/significant other, is to screw it up so bad the first time, she will never ask you again.;) :p :p

help4me said:
And every woman should have a staff of Chippendale servents to cater to her every whim!

Uniform also required ;)
I sent you my pic for your own enjoyment, not to post it here! :mad:

Mulder's law is what Mulder says, the woman does--if you need an example, look no further than moonmist! :cool: And help4me! :cool:

Mulder said:
I sent you my pic for your own enjoyment, not to post it here! :mad:

Who gave you permission to be out of the kitchen???!!!!! :mad: :mad: Today is Sunday!!!! Not footballday!!!! :p

help4me said:

Uniform also required ;)

i will second THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p is it me or has someone turned up the TSG heating :D

Mulder said:
Mulder's law..... Mulder does what he is told. Mulder understands that he is inferior to the female mind and can not possibly compete with the vast intelligence of such beautiful creatures. One need not look further than Moonmist, help4me, and all of the beautiful ladies of TSG for such an example of the glory that is WOMAN!

Well said Mulder..... now be a good boy and run on back to the kitchen ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online