Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Managing my music library, help!

887 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Justice99 
#1 ·
So, my itunes library is almost perfected for my needs and includes all the music i want on my computer. however, when i go to my music folder from start, it's really disorganized and i can't stand it. i just want to know if there is a program or something that i can download that will organize my music, not just create another library and play it. the thing is, when i fixed my itunes library, i changed the artist, album, artwork etc. , but not on the original file. i want to keep all that junk too. basically, i just want it all organized. i'm really bad at describing my problem, sorry! anybody help! thanks! :)

#2 ·
Hey, if you bring up your iTunes and click on the advanced menu, then choose Consolidate Library, this will copy your files into your designated itunes folder under the directory artist/album. Also the files will be copied and not moved, so after you bring order to the chaos so to speak, you can delete your originals. And iTunes will recognise the change in directory so you wont have to re-add your library!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.