Manufacturer Recalls

bill.aam

Hasbro announced 1 million Easy-Bake Ovens are being recalled.

Hasbro said 30 children got their hands stuck in the toy and some suffered burns.

The ovens are designed for children over the age of 8 years old, and is not recommended for children under 8 years old.

The recalled ovens are purple and pink, resemble a kitchen stove and were sold since last May.

To receive a repair kit, call 800-601-8418.

For more information, Click Here

Davec

Gone but never forgotten
So much for Candy's correspondence course.

bill.aam

:eek: We just bought some of this this past weekend... :eek: Luckly, I don't think the boy opened it yet, but I will be checking as soon as I get home tonight...

Listerine Rinse Recalled For Contamination
Recall Affects Glacier Mint, Bubble Blast Flavors

POSTED: 12:26 am EDT April 12, 2007
UPDATED: 10:30 am EDT April 12, 2007
E-mail this story | Print this story
WASHINGTON -- The maker of Listerine is recalling one of its rinses after tests showed it was contaminated with microorganisms.

A Johnson & Johnson spokeswoman said a company unit is recalling 4 million bottles of the recently launched Listerine Agent Cool Blue plaque-detecting rinse, marketed primarily for use by children.

The recall affects the Glacier Mint and Bubble Blast flavors.

Recall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online