1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Many BSOD.Who Crashed report added

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by MarleneNL, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarleneNL

MarleneNL Thread Starter

Hello. I am receiving more and more bsods. I do not see a pattern. Not playing ny games on my pc. Just watch a video. Just now i had a system service exception crash in win32k.sys out of the blue while just typing something.

Here is what I got from whocrashed. All typical software driver bugs according to them.

computer name:
    windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601
    windows dir: C:\windows
    CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 450 @ 2.40GHz Intel586, level: 6
    4 logical processors, active mask: 15
    RAM: 4074770432 total
    VM: 2147352576, free: 1959923712

Crash Dump Analysis
    </B>

On Thu 12/8/2011 11:39:23 AM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\120811-17518-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: win32k.sys (win32k+0xB9832)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF960000C9832, 0xFFFFF8800A698420, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Multi-User Win32 Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 12/8/2011 11:39:23 AM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: win32k.sys (win32k!EngRestoreFloatingPointState+0x2A62)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF960000C9832, 0xFFFFF8800A698420, 0x0)
    file path: C:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
    description: Multi-User Win32 Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 12/1/2011 8:16:27 PM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\120111-16239-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x7CC40)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC000001D, 0xFFFFF80002E65BD9, 0xFFFFF8800C5F49B0, 0x0)
    file path: C:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    description: NT Kernel & System
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 11/24/2011 11:14:25 AM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\112411-39109-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF28004E020E0, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80002E76BE9)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 11/18/2011 10:18:11 PM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\111811-20202-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0xD9F4)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFF7FFFEED6490, 0x8, 0xFFFFF7FFFEED6490, 0x2)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
    description: NT File System Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

On Tue 11/15/2011 1:07:43 PM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\111511-19843-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xFFFFF280040753D8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF88004204EF9)
    Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

On Tue 11/1/2011 7:46:59 PM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\110111-17768-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x864A9)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF880076058F5, 0xFFFFF8800EF39D90, 0x0)

On Sun 10/30/2011 9:20:09 AM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\103011-37767-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFBA80074C3F78, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80002ECE611)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

On Fri 10/7/2011 5:08:06 PM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\100711-41839-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80002EABBE9, 0xFFFFF88007263AE0, 0x0)

I also read you guys like to get the minidumps in another thread and how to do it, so I added the last 3.

Hope you can help me. I've tried with every error . Googling it but it is getting over my head now.

Attached Files:

2. MarleneNL

MarleneNL Thread Starter

No response? And here I thought I was being very good, adding all the info. :rolleyes:

Looking at my events log just today there are so many errors.

Faulting application name: WLMerger.exe which is my driver from nvdia. Got 5 of these.
    before that warning about another driver

LMS Service cannot connect to Intel(R) MEI drive
    +
    warning: Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of library

+ from yesterday evening a couple of the same which I also worry about: Kernel processor

The speed of processor 3 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 327 seconds since the last report.

Hope this helps but probably makes it even harder to answer? :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030279

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice