many thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

luv2bamum

I just finished using advice on this site to get rid of the lop toolbar and it worked! It was free too! I just wanted to thank the persons who wrote about it on this site so that others could use the info to get the help they need. I don't know if I'll use this site to post or chat, but I did want to say thanks! :) (y) :) (y)

Welcome to TSG...........glad you found the site helpful and fixed your problem... (y) (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online