Solved Manzo if yuo are sken heads don't know FORFORA?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

anlore2001

Andrew
Originally posted by Rockn:
Oh crap....Pavoratti III
Don't worry Rockin... There is a Pav IV and a Pav V floating around here also... Just wait until Mulder gets here :D

S

strike!

Originally posted by anlore2001:
Don't worry Rockin... There is a Pav IV and a Pav V floating around here also... Just wait until Mulder gets here :D

nn ho kapito la 3ultima word.. :mad: :( :( :( :rolleyes:

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
Originally posted by Rockn:
Oh crap....Pavoratti III
Yes it's him Pinky without a brain:D him and his 2 alter ego's

:D oh crap is the correct terminology I believe;)

M

MarzoVerde

Originally posted by Shadow Bea:
Yes it's him Pinky without a brain:D him and his 2 alter ego's

:D oh crap is the correct terminology I believe;)

you are shodow bear? friend on finanzaonline?:confused:

Gentlemen,

Please post in ingles, not italia, not espanol, not deutsch, etc. You must understand enough english enough to read what is being posted.

Thank you.

I signori, inviano prego nei ingles, non nell'Italia, non in espanol, non in deutsch, ecc. Dovete capire abbastanza abbastanza inglese per leggere che cosa sta inviando.

Grazie.

S

strike!

Originally posted by Firejay:
Gentlemen,

Please post in ingles, not italia, not espanol, not deutsch, etc. You must understand enough english enough to read what is being posted.

Thank you.

I signori, inviano prego nei ingles, non nell'Italia, non in espanol, non in deutsch, ecc. Dovete capire abbastanza abbastanza inglese per leggere che cosa sta inviando.

Grazie.

jà wagliò un po' di komprensione.. :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online