1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Maple Story connection

Discussion in 'Games' started by Rock_Lee, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Rock_Lee

Rock_Lee Thread Starter

Hello. I'm new. I don't really use my computer to play games nor am I a big gamer but I've decided to download Maple Story. I've been wanting to try something new. Anyway, I finished the download and have tried to open the game but I only get a message stating that I am unable to connect to the server and that I should try again later. I'm not sure how to fix this and I'm not really very computer smart, either. Help would be really appreciated.

I apologize if this is a question that's already been posted before and explained time again. I'm just becoming a little impatient and really want to try playing a game.

I already tried restarting the computer and reinstalling the game. I just keep getting a black screen and a long lag... and than that message. ;_;

2. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

hello there, welcome,

Whats is the exact message your getting after you had black sceen? also, do you mean that your trying to play online? Also what video card are you using?

to find out the video card, go to start menu, go to run, and type dxdiag,then go to display and the "Chip" will show you what video card are you using.

3. Rock_Lee

Rock_Lee Thread Starter

[​IMG]

I have this.

The message I get is that I'm having trouble connecting to the Server and it tells me to try again later.

4. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

This Site might be helpful for you Click here

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/594311

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice