1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Maple Story Crical error's my computer

Discussion in 'Games' started by MapleStoryguy, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MapleStoryguy

MapleStoryguy Thread Starter

Every Time i load up Maple Story now after i reformated my computer installed maplestory and NOW after 5 months of use whenever i type in my login name my computer reboots... i went to my computer properties... andvaced and turned off the auto reboot at error and got this

0x000000f4 (0x00000003, 0x8982a1c8, 0x8982a33c, 0x805fb02e) i cant freakin figure ANYTHING out.... PLZ someone help me...

I DIDNT install new hardware and have the newest drivers for all my existing ( my copy of XP IS A COPY cuz i lost my xp cd -_- AND key ) so i dont know if thats the problem but i doubt it. but ANY1 PLZ HELP ME

2. Abel1337

Abel1337

boy i dont know what to tell ya man, im srry
    [​IMG]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756582

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice