Maple Story

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

helsmar

i cant seem to get this thing going again... i had it working then just one day... i got this error msg. :
"Failed in finding screen mode Gr2D"

thus i think i know whats wrong... > need 2 update my graphics card drivers... (but dont have any cds... ) and im running a win 98 "boat ancre/frankinstein" pc... any advise links or help would be great.

RT

If you need to update your drivers, please post post your graphics card make/model, so you can be directed to the appropriate site.:)

helsmar

ok well the card itself is:

Ati Rage Accelleron RAGE/RAGE II (ati_64m)

its like a model from o i duno.... 2000 perhaps? maybe even '99.. thats why i needed some help finding drivers for it.... btw, i know this card should be able 2 run Mapple Story.
if it can run diablo2, counter strike, and other simmilar games... i mean if u think about it i shouldnt even be having this Gr2D problem..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online