Maplestory

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Vegalyp

I have been (unsuccessfuly) trying to login to Maplestory. I have tried extensively and done everything people have said to no avail. Does anyone know what I might need to do?

It seemed ok to me, although not my cup of tea.

We are quite helpful, if you provide the info :)

Vegalyp

Sorry, I have all of the files necessary, but when I execute the program and then attempt to login, it goes black and exits the program with the above said error message. I have reset my netsh winsock data, and have added it as an exception to AVG (My Anti-Virus program as you of no doubt already know.) I have restarted my computer (Multiple times) with said result, I have even reset my internet with no result. I am a slight bit frustrated and looking for advice as I have spent several hours looking for answers with absolutely no console. Sorry for my initially vague request.

Vegalyp

I am actually running Windows 7, and I have played the game before with this OS, so I am pretty sure it is not it. I shall update my drivers and look on the forums, and then come back with my results. Thanks for the suggestions. I shall return.

Vegalyp

So, I updated my drivers, and searched the forum with no results. So could it simply be my OS?

My friend had Windows 7 and it didn't work, i went to his house and did tons of stuff, and got it work in the end, i don't remember what i did though :/.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online