1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MapPoint Territories based on both Counties and Post Codes

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Drewco, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewco

Drewco Thread Starter

Hi there

I'm trying to create some custom territories to show the various business areas my company operates in for the UK and Southern Ireland. The UK territories are based on Post Code Districts, and the Southern Ireland territories (that don't have post codes) are based on Counties.

I can create the UK territories on one map and the Irish territories on another map, but I cannot get both on one map. I can only seem to create territories based on either post codes or counties, not both.

Does anyone know a way of creating territories in one country based on a certain criteria and territories in another country based on a different criteria, all on the same map?

Kind Regards

Drew

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916607

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice