MAS90 - Text shifting when printing labels

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cwwozniak

Chuck
I can usually help the people in our office with their, networking, MS-Windows and MS-Office problems. However I am a total dummy when it comes to MAS90. The person that knows more about it is on vacation this week.

Our shipping coordinator is running his MAS90 client on XP Windows and is having a problem printing multiple shipping labels on an Epson dot matrix printer. The labels are contnuous form tractor fed with a 3.0 inch vertical spacing. The text shifts further up each label if he tries to print more than one. The first line of text is out of the print area if he tries to print 4 or more at once.

He asked me if I could help keep mutltiple labels in alignment. We did find a "Forms Customization" screen. It showed integer numbers for the vertical spacing but no units of measure. Is there some other settings screen we need to be looking at to set the label size?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online