Masking Kazaa

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fcuk

The techies at my college are a bunch of *edited* and block the use of kazaa over the network. Is there anyways to get around this?

fcuk

thanks for the help, and they should do what Berkley did, put a 5 gig cap on weekly bandwidth use and let the students do whatever they want with it. I would be happy with that.

fcuk

Thats called propaganda. Their full of *edited*. And what the funniest part of all this crap is that you can get in 100 times as much trouble from downloading 1 song, than if you were to steal the CD, an actual tangible product, from the store.

And you might check your grammar too ;)

well, that's the law, so don't try and screw with it...I had Kazaa, and it is just more hassle than it's worth, what, with the spyware, ad ware, pop ups, etc., etc.

It is the law tho... TheRef is correct. Although you have Kazaa Lite it's still hard to make sure everything you download is of good quality. Since I am a DJ I rather buy the CD that way I can #1 know the money goes towards the artist #2 Get a good quality CD #3 Use the cd on my computer for MYSELF ONLY to mix with #4 Not get arrested for "stealing it"

~DJ Crazy Jimmy
http://www.riaa.com/

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
fcuk......I'd suggest you clean up your language if you wish to stay around here!

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
WOW, you cant say DICK on here. What if my name is DICK and I wanted my username to be *edit*

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by LwdSquashman:
WOW, you cant say DICK on here. What if my name is DICK and I wanted my username to be *edit*
Your user name would also be removed. Just for the info ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online