1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Matshita Dvd-rom Popping Sound

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by JEWELL, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEWELL

JEWELL Thread Starter

I HAVE HAD THIS TOSHIBA LAP TOP FOR JUST OVER ONE YEAR. SUDDENLY I AM GETTING POPPING SOUNDS WHEN I PLAY A DVD IN THE DRIVE. THE SOUND IS SLUGGISH, AND I HAVE CHECKED EVERYTHING I CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF.
    REMOVED AND INSTALLED SOFTWARE FROM TOSHIBA DISK
    LOOKED FOR DRIVER UPDATES AND INSTALLED FROM TOSHIBA WEB SITE
    DEFRAG,CLEANUP, ERROR CHECK, REMOVED UNNECESSSAY SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
    USED EVERY TROUBLESHOOTER ON THE LAP TOP THAT MIGHT HELP, TESTED AUDIO ON OTHER PARTS OF MY SYSTEM, IT ALL WORKS FINE BUT NOT WHEN LAYING DVD. DVD PLAYS IN INTERVIDEO, NERO, WINOWS MEDIA PLAYER, AND MEDIA CENTER, AND POPPING IS HEARD IN ALL PROGRAMS. I HAVE PLENTY OF FRE SPACE IN MY LAP TOP, 1 GB OF RAM CAPACITY, I AM AT THE POINT OF CALLING TOSHIBA, BUT I WANTED TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ELSE I COULD DO ON MY OWN FIRST, ANY IDEAS OUT THERE? IF YOU PORVFIDE INFORMATION, PLEASE EXPLIN ANY ABBREVIATIONS, I AM NOT GOOD WITH TECH JARGIN FOR ASSISTANCE, BUT I CAN CERTAINLY FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR FIXING PROBLEMS. THANK YOU

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648813

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice