Maxthon 5.2.7.3000 Released For Windows XP Users

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
If you need an up-to-date supported browser for Windows XP, Maxthon Cloud Browser 5.2.7.3000 has just been released.

Its file size is about 1.5 MB larger than its previous version 5.2.7.2000, so some features have probably been added or updated.

I personally use this browser in my Windows XP Pro SP3 32-bit test computer, and it works fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

plodr

Liz
Thanks. I don't take my XP on the net except to update malwarebytes.
I downloaded the portable version and will have a look.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I go on-line and browse with Maxthon to make sure it loads and works with the websites I use.
I don't have any personal data stored in that test computer, nor do I use it for on-line banking and purchases.
So far, I haven't had any infections or other security-related issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online