1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Maya 5 Ple

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Whiteskin, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiteskin

Whiteskin Thread Starter

I just downloaded Maya 5 PLE, but the problem is that it requires a three button mouse. I'venever used maya yet (waiting for the install) but does anyone know of weather or not it will allow me to use the wheel button as a replacement for the third mouse button.

That or does anyone know of somthing that can be used as an emulator for a threebutton mouse. I know under UNIX when you dont have a three button mouse you can emulate three buttons by pressing right and left simultaneously to make that button 3.

2. Gram123

Gram123

A wheel mouse 'click' should work - most mice these days seem to have a wheel.

You can get Cool Mouse here, but it's only free for 30 days, and if you're going to pay, you might as well buy a cheap 3 button mouse.

Unless anyone else knows of a similar (but free) program??

Gram

3. Whiteskin

Whiteskin Thread Starter

Yeah. when i got home i tried the whell buton. It works, though being a little unwieldly i'm going to try that cool wheel thing.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/173326

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice