1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

maybe buying new laptop

Discussion in 'Games' started by plvness, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plvness

plvness Thread Starter

OK I do some gaming a bit of shooters RTS's and Im also going to school and sometimes wish I had a laptop so does anybody have any suggestions on a specific model mind you my budget will be around $1,200.00 sometime after Christmas

2. leroys1000

leroys1000 Banned

3. sup2a

sup2a

your going to have problems gaming on a laptop, they aren't designed for gaming (well most of them) and your looking at $2000+ for a gaming laptop, however a laptop at that price would be ok for casual gaming, depends on WHAT games you want to play, not just genre

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!