McAfee willing to pay for their mistake

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mumbodog

http://us.mcafee.com/en-us/landingpages/np5959.asp?cid=77220

If you have already incurred costs to repair your PC as a result of this issue, we’re committed to reimbursing reasonable expenses. Steps to process your reimbursement request will be posted in the next few days. Please check back here in a few days.

Because we value our loyal customers, if your PC was rendered inoperable or severely impaired as a result of the faulty file released you are eligible for a two year extension of your existing McAfee subscription free of charge

From McAfee's notice; "Because we value our loyal customers, if your PC was rendered inoperable or severely impaired as a result of the faulty file released you are eligible for a two year extension of your existing McAfee subscription free of charge."

If your machine was rendered inoperable or severely impaired because of their (McAfee's) faulty file release, who would want 2more years of their software? :confused:

dustyjay

Jay
I agree withwin2kpro. I don't like McAfee anyway, why would I want two more years of the same thing?

Stoner

Banned
I've never used McAfee and after reading the latest I'd be hesitant in trying their AV.

Maybe this will shake up the company enough to bring out a quality product in several years.
But someone else can test it first ;)

Lol, so this is why my campus network went down....

Yet another reason why I dont use an anti-virus...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online